Apple has now released the update to OS X El Capitan version 10.11.4. Among the fixes which it reports are:
- an issue which prevented loading Twitter t.co shortened links in Safari,
- an issue which prevented the VIPs mailbox from working with Gmail accounts,
- disconnection of USB audio devices,
- problems with Apple USB-C Multiport Adaptors.
Security fixes include:
- Safari is updated to 9.1, fixing vulnerabilities in libxml2, a spoofing attack, input validation, cookie storage, multiple issues in WebKit, and more,
- apache_mod_php libpng is updated to 1.6.20,
- .dfont handling in Carbon,
- code-signing in dyld,
- Intel and NVIDIA graphics drivers,
- seven different kernel vulnerabilities,
- OpenSSH roaming was turned on by default; it is now disabled,
- LibreSSL is updated to 2.1.8,
- OpenSSL is updated to 0.9.8zh,
- QuickTime fixes,
- Ruby is updated to 2.0.0-p648.
Those appropriate to Yosemite 10.10.5 and Mavericks 10.9.5 are also included in Security Update 2016-002 for them.
There are also extensive updates in iOS 9.3, tvOS 9.2, watchOS 2.2, and Xcode 7.3 – all released at the same time just to keep you busy for a day or two.